2012-08-01

On the ground / recap

I've been working on my car very sporadically, but the only thing I do less of than work on my Civc is update this blog.  Still I apparently get plenty of views, so thank you.  I have a few pics of my car on the ground.





It looks good, even with the stock bodywork that seems to have more city miles than the odometer would indicate.  The things that bug me the most are the crappy steelies and narrow tires.

You can barely see the black lower control arms and subframe brace, which honestly was the idea behind choosing black.

Obviously I've put a lot of new parts on this car.  You can do what I'm doing for cheaper.  I have a unique opportunity to get Honda parts at a good price, and since I'm already spending money and time on this thing, it was more worthwhile to me to spend the extra money on the top-quality, zero-mile parts and hopefully have a car that drives better than it would have when it rolled off the assembly line at Honda of Canada... when I was in middle school.

Here's a glimpse of the volume of new OEM and aftermarket crap I've thrown at this car.



... one more post tonight before the grind restarts early in the morning.  maybe not.

-kwan

No comments:

Post a Comment