2015-04-15

...still here

Long time no see!  I realize it's been almost two years since I've posted anything here... but fret not, I still have the civic and am still just as amped about it as the day i turned the key.

Besides a few nice drives, I haven't made too much actual progress on the car since the car show in 2013.  I've since moved jobs, bought a house, done some other stuff not car-related, but now that the weather is turning nice here in central Ohio, it's time to get back cracking on the civic.

I've come up with a to-do list for this summer.  It's more or less the same list I had last summer, except I'm really going to do it this summer.

here goes:
-[DONE] Properly hang Exhaust (link)
-Change fuel pressure gauge on fuel rail (link)
-Get a proper alignment
-Make rad upper brackets
-Do something about the engine air filtration
-Mount the ECU somewhere besides the floorboard
-Connect the rad fan switch and wire up an override switch
-Redo the ground wires
-Add a shift light!

New post for each.
toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment