2013-06-09

...and it runs. The first start-up video.

It's hard for me to believe that the last post was in February, talking about mounting up the shifter, when just last Friday, I drove the car to a car show.

There's a lot I need to revisit later, such as:
-Fuel system
-Cooling system
-Wiring
-Exhaust
-Intake
-Steering
-Gauges

because some of those can be a pain in the butt, and it's easy to overlook "small" things.

But let's skip right to the fun part.  The first start.

Full disclosure, it wasn't the first time I turned the key, but this video, shot by my girlfriend Alexandra, documents the first time I got the car to sputter to life.

Again, I made it to the car show mentioned in the video.  It was a busy couple of evenings.

CLICK HERE ---> LINK <--- to watch my youtube video.

Thanks for your readership, the volume of which pleasantly surprises me.

Now that my car runs, this is only the beginning.

Eye Candy:



No comments:

Post a Comment