2011-01-15

Up in the air

Playing with the EK9 type R in gran turismo 5 got me all re-inspired to work on my car after getting back from a superb Christmas break.
So up in the air it goes.



and why not take it apart, starting with the rear of the car...



expletive deleted.  Current score: Honda Civic:1, jkwan:0...
this is a concern.  If all the bolts on the car perform like this little guy, it will be a large pain in the arse.  I hate road salt, seriously why don't I live in California anymore.  Case in point, I just put this muffler on, and the hanger looks like its been on the titanic for the last 100 years.



At any rate, the driver's side RR trailing arm doesn't look that bad, but I am pretty concerned about those Upper camber link bolts that go into the body.  See below.



So I'm arming myself for Round 2 of the epic battle between myself and iron oxide.


till next time, toodles
jkwan

No comments:

Post a Comment